Vision Software Download and Update Request
Current Installer Version: 5.31.0
Current Installer Date: 11 June 2021
- Add an Else Task to the If/Then->Endif structure. Now have If/Then->Else->Endif.
- Update Task Names, DataSet Names and ETD/CTD Names from 60 to 90 characters maximum. NOTE: This change only applies to DataSets created under version 5.31.0 or later. Task Names and ETD/CTD Names remain restricted to 60 characters for DataSets created before 5.31.0.
- Add a manual dialog option to the If/Then Task to make the determination manual, not logical.
- Add a Do Not Monitor Temperature option to the Autocal 230° C Task.
- Continue extending general Task updating [runtime Task configuration, dialog resizing & scrolling, Task Instructions update, etc.] throughout Vision Tasks.
- Repair the Advanced Piezo Task. A point count was being calculated that was too large for the RT66C. Measurements were returning an error.
- Repair the Signal File - Write Task. The Task was crashing when the main configuration dialog was opened.
- Repair the Remanent Hysteresis Task. Controls were not properly labeled on the main configuration dialog and the parameter adjust dialog when the DRIVE signal was specified in units of Electric Field (kV/cm).
- Corrections to the operation of the Autocal 230° C Task.
- DRIVE 5.30.0 also includes corrections to the Autocal 230° C operation.
- The accumulation of minor and moderate updates over the 5.29.x version series leads to the 5.30.0 intermediate version update for Vision and all Tasks.
All fields required (unless otherwise noted)